Special Session at the 25th International Conference on Applications of Computer Algebra (ACA’2019), July 16 – 20, 2019, Montreal, Canada: Computer_algebra_modeling_in_science_ACA2019.
1. A. Prokopenya. Dynamics of a generalized Atwood’s machine with three degrees of freedom
2. H. Sarafian. A Study of Sensitivity of Nonlinear Oscillations of a CLD-Series Circuit to Parametrization of Tunnel Diode
3. R. Kozera. Reparametrizations and Lagrange piecewise-cubics for fitting reduced data
4. M. Minglibayev, A. Prokopenya, O. Baisbayeva. Analytical calculations of secular perturbations of translational-rotational motion of a non-stationary triaxial body in the central field of attraction
5. A. Bilek, M. Beldi, S. Djebali, S. Zouaoui. Analysis and modeling of contact stresses between two deformable bodies
6. S. Zouaoui, H. Djebouri, B. Ferhat, K. Mohammedi, A. Bilek. Towards the numerical simulation of fluid/solid particles flow inside a pipe
7. A. Karsenty. Pre-manufacturing behavior forecasting and modeling of silicon photonics dual-mode devices using computer algebra
8. I. Tifrea, M. Crisan, I. Grosu. Graphene transport in a parallel magnetic field: spin polarization effects at finite temperature
9. S. Takato, A. Prokopenya. Producing animations of some physical phenomena with KeTCindy
10. H. Sarafian. A two-dimensional nonlinear oscillator in a charged rectangular frame
11. H. Djebouri, S. Zouaoui, K. Mohammedi, A. Bilek. Viscous fingering in five-spot immiscible displacement
12. E. Roque, S. Takato, J.A. Vallejo. Mathematical modelling with Fourier series and PDEs
Detailed information about the session is posted at the ACA2019 conference web page http://aca2019.etsmtl.ca/about/aca2019/.